Are you thinking about selling your home in O’Connor-Parkview? Have you been thinking of selling it by yourself instead of hiring a real estate agent? There are several advantages of selling your home yourself, but there are disadvantages as well. To make it easier for you to make a decision find the most important pros and cons below.
The most important PRO for selling your home yourself in O’Connor-Parkview is MONEY. Selling your home without the help of an agent means more Money in your pocket! By selling it yourself you save the commissions and fees. – We are not talking about pennys, we are talking about THOUSANDS of dollars which you would have to pay an agent. Another advantage is that you are able to decide the times for open houses and showings. It is also completely up to you where and when you want to advertise. Unlike a real estate agent who is selling many houses, you can focus on YOUR house, because you are only selling your own house. It is obvious that you will have more interest in the sale than an agent.
How to Find the Best O’Connor-Parkview,Toronto Based Apartment Vs Condo ?
Before you think about getting a home loan, it is absolutely necessary you understand what it is all about. A property loan refers to money that you borrow to purchase the house of your dreams from a financial institution and eventually pay back through monthly installment payments that have an interest rate added on top; a steady wage earning makes you eligible for a home loan.
A good real estate agent not only helps to sell off property to a potential buyer; he/she also has an eye for what needs to be done to make such a sale much more faster... so, if your property agent advises you to touch up certain parts of your home, you should... He/she knows best.
On the internet, you can get an instant reply to your inquires or requirements by using services such as yahoo messenger for an online chat or the yahoo mail which allows you to fast mail people and receive an almost instant reply.
Property investors sometimes hire the services of real estate agents to provide them with any information about a potential property for sale for investment purposes because they are a reliable source of information for real estate.
What Are The Real Costs Of Selling A Home?
• You need to sell your house but you can't because you have let it run down over the years and it needs lots of Tender Loving Care.
• You can't fix it up because you don't have the cash.
• You are behind on the Mortgage Payments.
If this sounds like the house you have right now then read on. The solution to selling these difficult houses is surprisingly simple, and incredibly effective. The easiest way to explain a House Selling Strategy (or a House Buying Strategy for that matter) is through an example.
The Handyman Special
• The Situation - You are a seller with a house in a bad state of repair. It is currently worth $200 000. All the other houses in your area are worth $300 000.
• The neighbours are on your back to Renovate Your House because it is bringing down the value of their homes.
• You have had professional tradespeople in to give you quotes on the repairs. You cannot afford to pay the $30 000 for the repairs and you couldn't possibly find the time to DIY. You're too busy working to try and pay the mortgage payments for that!
Conclusion: How does this all end?
• The Bank sees a house worth $300 000 and a buyer who has a contract-for-sale for $240 000. They are delighted to lend 80% of the valuation to the buyer ($240 000). Happy Bank!
• The Seller gets $40 000 more than he/she ever believed possible and didn't have to spend a penny or lift a hammer to get it. Happy Seller!
• The Buyer gets a beautiful home decorated and renovated to THEIR Tastes and the only money spent is about $8000. NO DEPOSIT needed. The bank gave them ALL the money they needed to buy the house at the seller's price of $240 000. Wow - a beautiful $300 000 home for only $8000 cash. Happy Buyer!
So the "Handyman Special" Strategy for Selling a House has in this case resulted in Happy Seller, Happy Buyer, and Happy Banker. Now that is a WIN - WIN - WIN situation.