Are you thinking about selling your home in Thorncliffe Park? Have you been thinking of selling it by yourself instead of hiring a real estate agent? There are several advantages of selling your home yourself, but there are disadvantages as well. To make it easier for you to make a decision find the most important pros and cons below.
The most important PRO for selling your home yourself in Thorncliffe Park is MONEY. Selling your home without the help of an agent means more Money in your pocket! By selling it yourself you save the commissions and fees. – We are not talking about pennys, we are talking about THOUSANDS of dollars which you would have to pay an agent. Another advantage is that you are able to decide the times for open houses and showings. It is also completely up to you where and when you want to advertise. Unlike a real estate agent who is selling many houses, you can focus on YOUR house, because you are only selling your own house. It is obvious that you will have more interest in the sale than an agent.
How to Find the Best Thorncliffe Park,Toronto Based Condo Rental ?
Selling a millionaire home is hugely different than selling any other type of real estate. Many owners quite rightly do not want Luxury home window shoppers trampling over their marble floors. Millionaire home owners by their very nature can be newsworthy individuals. So opening your doors to just anybody is simply not on.
Proud of what they have achieved
Owning a home that makes us mere mortals slip off into a dream-like state is a huge achievement. So the first question a buyer wants to ask is why you are selling. Have you hit hard times? Is your business about to collapse? Are you going through a divorce? Have you got an expensive legal case to pay for? The millionaire home owner does not want the world to know about any negative side to their financial situation. These types of questions are not only a source of embarrassment but could actually affect an individual's business.
Million dollar homes,
Choose an agent or property web site that makes your home easy to find. The trick is getting a genuine buyer who has the means and intention to buy a luxury home. Our experience shows that genuine buyers will not mind being subject to a few searching questions. This is especially the case if they are really keen about buying your millionaire home.
Your secret is safe
This special part of the housing market requires people that can show empathy for both buyers and sellers. Getting into the mind of a luxury home owner and understanding the mindset of millionaire home owners is not only professional but is essential.
Selling Your Home in Today's Economy - A Few Tips That Will Put You Ahead of the Competition
• You need to sell your house but you can't because you have let it run down over the years and it needs lots of Tender Loving Care.
• You can't fix it up because you don't have the cash.
• You are behind on the Mortgage Payments.
If this sounds like the house you have right now then read on. The solution to selling these difficult houses is surprisingly simple, and incredibly effective. The easiest way to explain a House Selling Strategy (or a House Buying Strategy for that matter) is through an example.
The Handyman Special
• The Situation - You are a seller with a house in a bad state of repair. It is currently worth $200 000. All the other houses in your area are worth $300 000.
• The neighbours are on your back to Renovate Your House because it is bringing down the value of their homes.
• You have had professional tradespeople in to give you quotes on the repairs. You cannot afford to pay the $30 000 for the repairs and you couldn't possibly find the time to DIY. You're too busy working to try and pay the mortgage payments for that!
Conclusion: How does this all end?
• The Bank sees a house worth $300 000 and a buyer who has a contract-for-sale for $240 000. They are delighted to lend 80% of the valuation to the buyer ($240 000). Happy Bank!
• The Seller gets $40 000 more than he/she ever believed possible and didn't have to spend a penny or lift a hammer to get it. Happy Seller!
• The Buyer gets a beautiful home decorated and renovated to THEIR Tastes and the only money spent is about $8000. NO DEPOSIT needed. The bank gave them ALL the money they needed to buy the house at the seller's price of $240 000. Wow - a beautiful $300 000 home for only $8000 cash. Happy Buyer!
So the "Handyman Special" Strategy for Selling a House has in this case resulted in Happy Seller, Happy Buyer, and Happy Banker. Now that is a WIN - WIN - WIN situation.