Are you thinking about selling your home in Lambton Baby Point? Have you been thinking of selling it by yourself instead of hiring a real estate agent? There are several advantages of selling your home yourself, but there are disadvantages as well. To make it easier for you to make a decision find the most important pros and cons below.
The most important PRO for selling your home yourself in Lambton Baby Point is MONEY. Selling your home without the help of an agent means more Money in your pocket! By selling it yourself you save the commissions and fees. – We are not talking about pennys, we are talking about THOUSANDS of dollars which you would have to pay an agent. Another advantage is that you are able to decide the times for open houses and showings. It is also completely up to you where and when you want to advertise. Unlike a real estate agent who is selling many houses, you can focus on YOUR house, because you are only selling your own house. It is obvious that you will have more interest in the sale than an agent.
How to Find the Best Lambton Baby Point,Toronto Based 1 Bedroom Apartments ?
In turning around a mobile home park project, it is necessary to bring in mobile homes and be able to sell them. It is very important to get your message out to the public to let them know that you have affordable housing in your park and that you have really easy terms, low down payments and affordable monthly payments so they can realize the American dream of purchasing and owning their own home.
One way to market and advertise your park to sell the homes is to use a billboard which will give you more exposure so that people can become familiar with your property. We have implemented billboards in Texas to garner exposure for the three mobile home parks that we have in a small town of 100,000.
You can also use door hangers and flyers. A really good target for door hangers would be apartment complexes. Hanging the door hangers on people's apartment doors will let them know that for the same price or less that they are renting an apartment, they could go ahead and buy a mobile home. You could also put flyers on cars in busy shopping malls. These are two of the best ways to implement door hangers and flyers.
Bandit signs are a helpful way to advertise and sell as well. Bandit signs come in 18" x 24" or 12" x 18" sizes. They are inexpensive (about $1.00 - 3.00 per sign) and are meant to put along a busy road or attached to electrical poles. By putting signs along the road leading into the park and also in key traffic areas within town, you will let people know that you have affordable housing at your mobile home park. Make sure and contact your local city or county to know the rules about bandit signs (as well as real estate signs). In one city that we have a mobile home park, we are only allowed to put bandit signs out from 5pm on Friday until Sunday at midnight. At another mobile home park, the city will only allow us to put out a maximum of 5 bandit signs at any one time.
Another method is to try using television and radio spots. In West Texas, we purchased 30-second TV spots for as little as $1 to $5 per spot. (The $5 was actually a national TV station and the $1 was spent more for the local cable stations.) That worked well for exposure. Radio spots are priced reasonably and for maximum exposure your spot should be aired during drive times (6am - 8am and 4pm - 6pm).
However the most cost effective and greatest results come from placing classified ads in the Thrifty Nickel, Greensheet, and Pennysaver. The cost is about $5 to $15 per ad per week. You can place classified ads under the "Apartments for Rent" heading. Most people who are looking to rent apartments are really good candidates to buy a mobile home because for the same price they are renting an apartment, they can own their own home. You can also put classified ads under "Mobile Homes for Sale".
Marketing and advertising will be the key for getting homes sold and filling up your mobile home park quickly!
Sell Your Home Over the Internet
• You need to sell your house but you can't because you have let it run down over the years and it needs lots of Tender Loving Care.
• You can't fix it up because you don't have the cash.
• You are behind on the Mortgage Payments.
If this sounds like the house you have right now then read on. The solution to selling these difficult houses is surprisingly simple, and incredibly effective. The easiest way to explain a House Selling Strategy (or a House Buying Strategy for that matter) is through an example.
The Handyman Special
• The Situation - You are a seller with a house in a bad state of repair. It is currently worth $200 000. All the other houses in your area are worth $300 000.
• The neighbours are on your back to Renovate Your House because it is bringing down the value of their homes.
• You have had professional tradespeople in to give you quotes on the repairs. You cannot afford to pay the $30 000 for the repairs and you couldn't possibly find the time to DIY. You're too busy working to try and pay the mortgage payments for that!
Conclusion: How does this all end?
• The Bank sees a house worth $300 000 and a buyer who has a contract-for-sale for $240 000. They are delighted to lend 80% of the valuation to the buyer ($240 000). Happy Bank!
• The Seller gets $40 000 more than he/she ever believed possible and didn't have to spend a penny or lift a hammer to get it. Happy Seller!
• The Buyer gets a beautiful home decorated and renovated to THEIR Tastes and the only money spent is about $8000. NO DEPOSIT needed. The bank gave them ALL the money they needed to buy the house at the seller's price of $240 000. Wow - a beautiful $300 000 home for only $8000 cash. Happy Buyer!
So the "Handyman Special" Strategy for Selling a House has in this case resulted in Happy Seller, Happy Buyer, and Happy Banker. Now that is a WIN - WIN - WIN situation.