Are you thinking about selling your home in Niagara? Have you been thinking of selling it by yourself instead of hiring a real estate agent? There are several advantages of selling your home yourself, but there are disadvantages as well. To make it easier for you to make a decision find the most important pros and cons below.
The most important PRO for selling your home yourself in Niagara is MONEY. Selling your home without the help of an agent means more Money in your pocket! By selling it yourself you save the commissions and fees. – We are not talking about pennys, we are talking about THOUSANDS of dollars which you would have to pay an agent. Another advantage is that you are able to decide the times for open houses and showings. It is also completely up to you where and when you want to advertise. Unlike a real estate agent who is selling many houses, you can focus on YOUR house, because you are only selling your own house. It is obvious that you will have more interest in the sale than an agent.
How to Find the Best Niagara,Toronto Based 3 Bedroom Apartments ?
Real Estate Business is now more dependent on digital image service than it ever was. Back in the day, realtors and homeowners set up open houses for buyers to visit and take a trip around the house, but technology has improved to an extent where people can now ease at home and virtually get to where they want to go. Computers and photo editing software have made life easier for buyers to virtually visit a home they want to buy by just sitting at home.
Long before one decides to buy a house, he/she will evaluate every room and every corner of the property to their convenience. During those days buyers had to visit every property by driving to them, but now, that might not be necessary. Virtual Tours has made it so easy for realtors and homeowners as well as buyers to sit in one place and visit numerous open houses.
Modern Image and Video Editing techniques are so up to the mark that we can virtually roam the property at free will. This gives prospective buyers a chance to judge property space and cost evaluation without actually having to travel to the place or bother the owners.
Real Estate Closing Checklist - Title and Closing Services
• You need to sell your house but you can't because you have let it run down over the years and it needs lots of Tender Loving Care.
• You can't fix it up because you don't have the cash.
• You are behind on the Mortgage Payments.
If this sounds like the house you have right now then read on. The solution to selling these difficult houses is surprisingly simple, and incredibly effective. The easiest way to explain a House Selling Strategy (or a House Buying Strategy for that matter) is through an example.
The Handyman Special
• The Situation - You are a seller with a house in a bad state of repair. It is currently worth $200 000. All the other houses in your area are worth $300 000.
• The neighbours are on your back to Renovate Your House because it is bringing down the value of their homes.
• You have had professional tradespeople in to give you quotes on the repairs. You cannot afford to pay the $30 000 for the repairs and you couldn't possibly find the time to DIY. You're too busy working to try and pay the mortgage payments for that!
Conclusion: How does this all end?
• The Bank sees a house worth $300 000 and a buyer who has a contract-for-sale for $240 000. They are delighted to lend 80% of the valuation to the buyer ($240 000). Happy Bank!
• The Seller gets $40 000 more than he/she ever believed possible and didn't have to spend a penny or lift a hammer to get it. Happy Seller!
• The Buyer gets a beautiful home decorated and renovated to THEIR Tastes and the only money spent is about $8000. NO DEPOSIT needed. The bank gave them ALL the money they needed to buy the house at the seller's price of $240 000. Wow - a beautiful $300 000 home for only $8000 cash. Happy Buyer!
So the "Handyman Special" Strategy for Selling a House has in this case resulted in Happy Seller, Happy Buyer, and Happy Banker. Now that is a WIN - WIN - WIN situation.