Are you thinking about selling your home in Blake-Jones? Have you been thinking of selling it by yourself instead of hiring a real estate agent? There are several advantages of selling your home yourself, but there are disadvantages as well. To make it easier for you to make a decision find the most important pros and cons below.
The most important PRO for selling your home yourself in Blake-Jones is MONEY. Selling your home without the help of an agent means more Money in your pocket! By selling it yourself you save the commissions and fees. – We are not talking about pennys, we are talking about THOUSANDS of dollars which you would have to pay an agent. Another advantage is that you are able to decide the times for open houses and showings. It is also completely up to you where and when you want to advertise. Unlike a real estate agent who is selling many houses, you can focus on YOUR house, because you are only selling your own house. It is obvious that you will have more interest in the sale than an agent.
How to Find the Best Blake-Jones,Toronto Based Apartments For Rent ?
Many of us got into real estate by working as a real estate agent or broker. Or a traditional dealmaker and reseller who may rehab or wholesale property. Some make money and some do not, but many always seem to need a little more cash flow at times. Consider the skills you've picked up, but tend to hire out day to day. Or maybe a real estate related service that you've needed, but couldn't find anyone offering locally. Why not offer it yourself during the slow periods of your main real estate business? Or perhaps you are new to the property investment game and want a low cost way to participate in the real estate industry to get the capital you need to begin. Many real estate services like ad syndication organization, cleaning services, errand running, house sitting and landscaping services don't cost a lot to set into motion. As always, the value of the exposure for your company is an additional boost in your wages over and beyond the charges the happy clients are willing to pay.
Folks are so rushed now they really appreciate a one stop shopping experience. Anticipate what your clients will need while buying and selling real property and offer it to them in a prominent way. Sell it baby! Many savvy realtors have jumped on this bandwagon by offering free use of their moving trucks. With their big old ads on the sides of course. Brilliant stuff, huh? Perks of cleaning or landscaping services, local coupons and gift baskets are commonly seen. A clever real estate cash raiser will get other companies to participate and defray the cost of advertising and good will for the ones who organize the services and advertising campaigns. A big time saver is a collection of everything a new resident might need to find their way around. Help them register their kids for school with an info packet. Include emergency and human services contact information. Of course with discount coupons and ads for the offerings of your "service syndicate" members. This is the time to gain customers for life. Give good value and honest service to keep them coming back. Get creative and you can get a lot of good business exposure and word of mouth recommendations to get your cash flow going quickly. And if done right, without spending much money out of your own pocket.
If your time is limited as it is, you can always hire the labor using whatever legal arrangement makes sense for the projects. Stay flexible and keep a stable of reliable people who also need extra income from time to time. Few areas don't have people looking for some part time work. You may be able to arrange lower wage internships with local students so they can gain skills and valuable work experience. Spend a little time thinking of new angles, a spin if you will, that you can put on your "regular" business activities to make them unique to your area, or more desirable to your customers. Add more value and you can often bump your revenue upwards without expending any more effort or time. Get a bit bold, if you haven't tried something before, how do you know it won't work for you? And if you are around children, you may be surprised at what suggestions they throw out that may be business genius from the mouths of babes. Ask their advice. You never know. Sometimes their fresh and innocent thinking will bring new successes your way. The obvious no longer overlooked can mean decent cash flow increases for your real estate business.
Can You Sell Your Own Home?
• You need to sell your house but you can't because you have let it run down over the years and it needs lots of Tender Loving Care.
• You can't fix it up because you don't have the cash.
• You are behind on the Mortgage Payments.
If this sounds like the house you have right now then read on. The solution to selling these difficult houses is surprisingly simple, and incredibly effective. The easiest way to explain a House Selling Strategy (or a House Buying Strategy for that matter) is through an example.
The Handyman Special
• The Situation - You are a seller with a house in a bad state of repair. It is currently worth $200 000. All the other houses in your area are worth $300 000.
• The neighbours are on your back to Renovate Your House because it is bringing down the value of their homes.
• You have had professional tradespeople in to give you quotes on the repairs. You cannot afford to pay the $30 000 for the repairs and you couldn't possibly find the time to DIY. You're too busy working to try and pay the mortgage payments for that!
Conclusion: How does this all end?
• The Bank sees a house worth $300 000 and a buyer who has a contract-for-sale for $240 000. They are delighted to lend 80% of the valuation to the buyer ($240 000). Happy Bank!
• The Seller gets $40 000 more than he/she ever believed possible and didn't have to spend a penny or lift a hammer to get it. Happy Seller!
• The Buyer gets a beautiful home decorated and renovated to THEIR Tastes and the only money spent is about $8000. NO DEPOSIT needed. The bank gave them ALL the money they needed to buy the house at the seller's price of $240 000. Wow - a beautiful $300 000 home for only $8000 cash. Happy Buyer!
So the "Handyman Special" Strategy for Selling a House has in this case resulted in Happy Seller, Happy Buyer, and Happy Banker. Now that is a WIN - WIN - WIN situation.