Are you thinking about selling your home in Ionview? Have you been thinking of selling it by yourself instead of hiring a real estate agent? There are several advantages of selling your home yourself, but there are disadvantages as well. To make it easier for you to make a decision find the most important pros and cons below.
The most important PRO for selling your home yourself in Ionview is MONEY. Selling your home without the help of an agent means more Money in your pocket! By selling it yourself you save the commissions and fees. – We are not talking about pennys, we are talking about THOUSANDS of dollars which you would have to pay an agent. Another advantage is that you are able to decide the times for open houses and showings. It is also completely up to you where and when you want to advertise. Unlike a real estate agent who is selling many houses, you can focus on YOUR house, because you are only selling your own house. It is obvious that you will have more interest in the sale than an agent.
How to Find the Best Ionview,Toronto Based Condo Rentals ?
If your home is experiencing foundation settlement, you may ask yourself: "Can I sell my home?" The short answer is almost always "no." There are several reasons:
- We all know homebuyers are looking for homes with features, location, a good price, etc. But it's important to note that they're easily scared off by structural problems. Any material problems will almost always scare them off.
- Homebuyers usually hire a building inspector to review a prospective purchase. These trained professionals are almost sure to find most everything that is wrong, or potentially wrong with a home. His or her report could easily scare the client.
- If the home is to be financed, the financial institution will also often hire a building inspector to protect their interest in a property. They will not accept material issues such as weak and failing foundations, bowing basement walls, or similar structural difficulties. The loan will be declined.
- If you are aware of a structural issue, many states require the seller to reveal all such information. Failure to do so makes the seller liable and could be successfully sued for misrepresentation.
- The current real estate marketplace is definitely a buyer's market. There are far fewer buyers than there are houses for sale. Therefore the buyer can be extremely selective. There will probably be another house down the road that is equal or better and maybe for less money. Structural issues will push potential buyers back out the front door.
But, if you know you have a problem and you address it, you can sell with full confidence, full revelation to the customer and inspector and know that the structure is stable, strong, and fit for the long term. You will likely sell for enough to cover the repair costs and more.
The key is getting a licensed, qualified, certified, and experienced contractor to provide an appropriate steel helical pier or push pier repair. Steel piers go to the base of the problem. Without that, anything you do is only a bandage. Steel piers are accepted by and specified by engineers and building inspectors. Foundation repair piers give you your value back and allow you to sell your home.
Why Home Sellers Should Use Quality Agents: 6 Factors
Here are some things to think about.
Today's housing market is an interesting one indeed. A few years ago, the boom enabled people to sell their places before the sign hit the yard. There were bidding wars that drove the prices up even higher than the asking price. Properties sold in minutes or hours. This was an unusual market. A more normal time frame for the selling process is a couple of months, at least.
Now on the complete opposite end of the spectrum, we have today's market. Due to a slew of foreclosures or those sold on the auction block due to tax lien defaults and don't forget short sales, values and prices have dipped substantially, as well.
- Network: A Realtor will have a network of associates who will also be showing the house to potential buyers. With an agency, there is a team of professional on your side.
It's a difficult housing market and to move a property to the "sold!" status, it takes an experienced and determined team of pros. A full service real estate company has the tools and personnel needed to sell homes.