Are you thinking about selling your home in Willowdale West? Have you been thinking of selling it by yourself instead of hiring a real estate agent? There are several advantages of selling your home yourself, but there are disadvantages as well. To make it easier for you to make a decision find the most important pros and cons below.
The most important PRO for selling your home yourself in Willowdale West is MONEY. Selling your home without the help of an agent means more Money in your pocket! By selling it yourself you save the commissions and fees. – We are not talking about pennys, we are talking about THOUSANDS of dollars which you would have to pay an agent. Another advantage is that you are able to decide the times for open houses and showings. It is also completely up to you where and when you want to advertise. Unlike a real estate agent who is selling many houses, you can focus on YOUR house, because you are only selling your own house. It is obvious that you will have more interest in the sale than an agent.
How to Find the Best Willowdale West,Toronto Based Apartments ?
If your home is experiencing foundation settlement, you may ask yourself: "Can I sell my home?" The short answer is almost always "no." There are several reasons:
- We all know homebuyers are looking for homes with features, location, a good price, etc. But it's important to note that they're easily scared off by structural problems. Any material problems will almost always scare them off.
- Homebuyers usually hire a building inspector to review a prospective purchase. These trained professionals are almost sure to find most everything that is wrong, or potentially wrong with a home. His or her report could easily scare the client.
- If the home is to be financed, the financial institution will also often hire a building inspector to protect their interest in a property. They will not accept material issues such as weak and failing foundations, bowing basement walls, or similar structural difficulties. The loan will be declined.
- If you are aware of a structural issue, many states require the seller to reveal all such information. Failure to do so makes the seller liable and could be successfully sued for misrepresentation.
- The current real estate marketplace is definitely a buyer's market. There are far fewer buyers than there are houses for sale. Therefore the buyer can be extremely selective. There will probably be another house down the road that is equal or better and maybe for less money. Structural issues will push potential buyers back out the front door.
But, if you know you have a problem and you address it, you can sell with full confidence, full revelation to the customer and inspector and know that the structure is stable, strong, and fit for the long term. You will likely sell for enough to cover the repair costs and more.
The key is getting a licensed, qualified, certified, and experienced contractor to provide an appropriate steel helical pier or push pier repair. Steel piers go to the base of the problem. Without that, anything you do is only a bandage. Steel piers are accepted by and specified by engineers and building inspectors. Foundation repair piers give you your value back and allow you to sell your home.
I Want To Sell My Luxury Home And Keep It A Secret - Selling Millionaire Homes; The Dilemma
If you are a real estate agent then an open house is a prospecting tool rather then a way to sell the home they are showing. There are many reputable real estate agents that won't host their own property's open house. They opt for a newer agent to take on the job.
It is common for a listing agent to pass the job on to someone else even though they could be there if they wanted to be and keep all of the commission. They are offering half of their commission if the hosting agent sells the home. Real estate agents don't feel that an open house is how a home is commonly sold to someone so this act isn't considered high risk.
Despite this fact agents who tell you to hold an open house are doing it for two main reasons. Agents want to prove that they are doing everything in their power to sell your property even if they know it isn't highly effective for the seller. Mainly they are suggesting you hold an open house to use as their personal prospecting tool.
The homeowner's who do decide on an open house to increase their odds of a successful sale should hide all of their valuables and breakables before guests come over. Some agents request that you leave your valuables on display to give the home a nice appearance but don't listen to them. It is likely that parents will bring their children. If you decide to leave things in their place then it is recommended that you set up a camera because neither you nor you hosting agent can watch everyone all the time.
You may wish to contact Joe and Colleen Lane, Realtors® for more info on real estate, especially in the areas of Pasco Wa Real Estate, Richland Wa Real Estate, and surrounding Southeastern Washington Communities.