Are you thinking about selling your home in Victoria Village? Have you been thinking of selling it by yourself instead of hiring a real estate agent? There are several advantages of selling your home yourself, but there are disadvantages as well. To make it easier for you to make a decision find the most important pros and cons below.
The most important PRO for selling your home yourself in Victoria Village is MONEY. Selling your home without the help of an agent means more Money in your pocket! By selling it yourself you save the commissions and fees. – We are not talking about pennys, we are talking about THOUSANDS of dollars which you would have to pay an agent. Another advantage is that you are able to decide the times for open houses and showings. It is also completely up to you where and when you want to advertise. Unlike a real estate agent who is selling many houses, you can focus on YOUR house, because you are only selling your own house. It is obvious that you will have more interest in the sale than an agent.
How to Find the Best Victoria Village,Toronto Based Condo For Rent ?
• You need to sell your house but you can't because you have let it run down over the years and it needs lots of Tender Loving Care.
• You can't fix it up because you don't have the cash.
• You are behind on the Mortgage Payments.
If this sounds like the house you have right now then read on. The solution to selling these difficult houses is surprisingly simple, and incredibly effective. The easiest way to explain a House Selling Strategy (or a House Buying Strategy for that matter) is through an example.
The Handyman Special
• The Situation - You are a seller with a house in a bad state of repair. It is currently worth $200 000. All the other houses in your area are worth $300 000.
• The neighbours are on your back to Renovate Your House because it is bringing down the value of their homes.
• You have had professional tradespeople in to give you quotes on the repairs. You cannot afford to pay the $30 000 for the repairs and you couldn't possibly find the time to DIY. You're too busy working to try and pay the mortgage payments for that!
Conclusion: How does this all end?
• The Bank sees a house worth $300 000 and a buyer who has a contract-for-sale for $240 000. They are delighted to lend 80% of the valuation to the buyer ($240 000). Happy Bank!
• The Seller gets $40 000 more than he/she ever believed possible and didn't have to spend a penny or lift a hammer to get it. Happy Seller!
• The Buyer gets a beautiful home decorated and renovated to THEIR Tastes and the only money spent is about $8000. NO DEPOSIT needed. The bank gave them ALL the money they needed to buy the house at the seller's price of $240 000. Wow - a beautiful $300 000 home for only $8000 cash. Happy Buyer!
So the "Handyman Special" Strategy for Selling a House has in this case resulted in Happy Seller, Happy Buyer, and Happy Banker. Now that is a WIN - WIN - WIN situation.
Selling A House Out Of State
Selling a house is difficult, but what's more difficult is selling a house that's far away like another state. The reason this situation happens is sometimes an unexpected thing occurs like you have to move out of state because of a new job or maybe you inherit the property from a love one that lives far away. If this ever happens and you decide to sell this far away property there are some things you should know. One thing you should know if your selling a house out of state is how much a property of that size and kind sells for in that area.
A property in one state may be price way more or way less than an exact property in a next. The recommended thing to do is get an estimate of market value from more than one real estate agent. This is a good way to see how much the house will go for. Another thing you should know if you're selling a house out of state is what repairs need to be done to the property. The best way to do this is take some time to travel and see the property. When you do this take some time to write down what needs to be replaced. If you can't travel get a friend or a family member you trust to do this for you.
One last thing you should know if you're selling a house out of state is the housing market in the area. If it is a slow market it is wise to get someone to look after the house until it sells. This person or company can make sure everything is good with the house from the outside, like is the junk mail picked up, is the grass cut, and if it is a place that gets cold is the snow cleaned up from the property's sidewalk. Selling a house out of state is not an easy thing to do, but if you use the information you read here it will make the process easier.